1. Warning: This video may induce tears.
2. This is Sarah and Paige. They’ve been Skype friends since they were 8 years old.
4. They teach each other things about living with their disability, such as doing their hair.
5. And painting their nails.
6. But they had never met in person before, until now.
7. And the moment is so touching and beautiful, it will bring you to tears.
8. Here they are hugging it out for the first time.
9. And even the moms share a special bond.
10. And now Sarah and Paige are best friends online and in real life!
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.