1. Warning: This video may induce tears.
2. This is Sarah and Paige. They’ve been Skype friends since they were 8 years old.
4. They teach each other things about living with their disability, such as doing their hair.
5. And painting their nails.
6. But they had never met in person before, until now.
7. And the moment is so touching and beautiful, it will bring you to tears.
8. Here they are hugging it out for the first time.
9. And even the moms share a special bond.
10. And now Sarah and Paige are best friends online and in real life!
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.