2. And let’s be real, as great as they are, some spiders just gotta go.
3. They walk all over your house acting like they own the place.
5. Sometimes they even fight amongst themselves IN YOUR SPACE.
(YES, THIS IS REAL)
7. But then, something comes over you and you know what time it is…
10. You still feel a little nervous when getting closer to the spider.
11. You pray that something like this doesn’t happen while completing the mission.
13. After you’ve properly disposed of the spider via flushing it down the toilet…
14. You feel entitled to a small yet sweet round of applause.
15. Time to treat yourself to long nap to deal with the trauma.
In your gloriously spider-free room.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."