2. And let’s be real, as great as they are, some spiders just gotta go.
3. They walk all over your house acting like they own the place.
5. Sometimes they even fight amongst themselves IN YOUR SPACE.
(YES, THIS IS REAL)
6. When you realize you need to kill it you’re like…
7. But then, something comes over you and you know what time it is…
8. It’s time to open a can of whoop ass on this intruder.
9. This spider walked into the wroooooong house.
10. You still feel a little nervous when getting closer to the spider.
11. You pray that something like this doesn’t happen while completing the mission.
12. Then you get all Jack Torrance on this spider.
13. After you’ve properly disposed of the spider via flushing it down the toilet…
14. You feel entitled to a small yet sweet round of applause.
15. Time to treat yourself to long nap to deal with the trauma.
In your gloriously spider-free room.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›