2. And let’s be real, as great as they are, some spiders just gotta go.
3. They walk all over your house acting like they own the place.
5. Sometimes they even fight amongst themselves IN YOUR SPACE.
(YES, THIS IS REAL)
7. But then, something comes over you and you know what time it is…
10. You still feel a little nervous when getting closer to the spider.
11. You pray that something like this doesn’t happen while completing the mission.
13. After you’ve properly disposed of the spider via flushing it down the toilet…
14. You feel entitled to a small yet sweet round of applause.
15. Time to treat yourself to long nap to deal with the trauma.
In your gloriously spider-free room.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›