2. And let’s be real, as great as they are, some spiders just gotta go.
3. They walk all over your house acting like they own the place.
5. Sometimes they even fight amongst themselves IN YOUR SPACE.
(YES, THIS IS REAL)
7. But then, something comes over you and you know what time it is…
10. You still feel a little nervous when getting closer to the spider.
11. You pray that something like this doesn’t happen while completing the mission.
13. After you’ve properly disposed of the spider via flushing it down the toilet…
14. You feel entitled to a small yet sweet round of applause.
15. Time to treat yourself to long nap to deal with the trauma.
In your gloriously spider-free room.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›