2. And let’s be real, as great as they are, some spiders just gotta go.
3. They walk all over your house acting like they own the place.
5. Sometimes they even fight amongst themselves IN YOUR SPACE.
(YES, THIS IS REAL)
7. But then, something comes over you and you know what time it is…
10. You still feel a little nervous when getting closer to the spider.
11. You pray that something like this doesn’t happen while completing the mission.
13. After you’ve properly disposed of the spider via flushing it down the toilet…
14. You feel entitled to a small yet sweet round of applause.
15. Time to treat yourself to long nap to deal with the trauma.
In your gloriously spider-free room.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈