WHAT’S IN SEASON
(This will vary depending on time of the month and where you live).
- Fava Beans
- Green Beans
- Summer Squash
- Green Garlic
- Spring Onions
1. Mediterranean Lamb Burger
With feta, cucumber, arugula, and red onion. Recipe here.
2. Green Bean and Avocado Quinoa Salad
This would be nice with some grilled salmon. Recipe here.
4. Blueberry Orange Popsicles
Made with coconut water, coconut milk, and coconut cream. Recipe here.
5. Fried Chicken Sandwich with Spicy Mayo
Fried chicken is just so beautiful. Recipe on Bon Appétit.
6. Potato, Pea, and Spring Onion Salad with Goat Cheese
Cut your mayo in half with goat cheese for a nice alternative. Recipe here.
8. Grilled Vegetable Pizza
Top with lots and lots of veggies. Recipe here.
9. Minty Pea Pesto with Rice and Radishes
Lots of great texture going on with this thing. Recipe here.
12. Steak with Swiss Chard and Garlic Bread
This will take you under 30 minutes to make. Recipe here.
13. Lentil Salad
But really, the salad dressing for this thing is top-notch. Recipe here.
14. Strawberry Soup
Yes, you read that right. Dessert soups for life. Recipe here.
15. Spinach-Nettle Omelette with Onion Soubise
Don’t be scared of nettles, they don’t bite! Recipe here.
17. Grilled Corn with Basil and Gorgonzola
Great summer side dish. Recipe here.
18. Strawberry Rhubarb Buttermilk Ice Cream
Ice cream can be artistic too. Recipe here.
21. Grilled Summer Squash with Peaches and Manchego
Yeah, this recipe asks you to buy white truffle oil, which is a little annoying, but OMG does it look good! Recipe here.
24. Strawberry Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
25. Barley Salad with Chickpeas, Fava Beans, and Peas
Recipe on Apron and Sneakers.
26. Blueberry and Almond Butter French Toast
Perfect for Sunday brunch. Recipe here.
27. Asparagus, Green Garlic, and Leek Soup
Put the rest of your spring veggies into a soup for optimal green satisfaction. Recipe here.
28. Watercress and Pea Falafel
So fresh and so clean, clean. Recipe here.
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›