1. You know the difference between the “MTV Jersey Shore” and the real JERSEY SHORE!
2. You hate seeing PA, NY or Canada license plates in the summer! GO HOME SHOOBIES!
3. This is how you feel about parking meters in the summer.
4. Unless your parents were rich and you were a spoiled brat, you’ve worked in at least one restaurant during the summer. For some of us, TWO restaurants at ONE time!
5. You hear people talk about surfing in Cape May, even though that sounds comical due to our “surfing conditions.”
6. You think locals should get FREE beach tags!
7. You appreciate how peaceful and scenic Cape May is in the winter.
8. Your high school reunion takes place almost every night at the Ugly Mug…
9. OR at ACCC.
10. You have seen Cape May cops overreact by bringing multiple officers (or bike cops) to almost everything!
11. You’ve found yourself at Louie’s Pizza overpaying for a slice after a drunk night out in town.
12. You freak out whenever Oprah is in town.
13. You can’t go to Wawa without seeing at least two people that you don’t like.
14. You remember the Cape May dances or roller-skating at the old Convention Hall.
15. You remember when this happened at LCMR…
16. You or someone that you know personally knows Ari Blau. And you either hate him or love him. There’s no in-between!
17. You’ve seen this car around town or online somewhere. And if you didn’t know before, now you know who it belongs to. PS…imitators are wack!
18. This is the only place you go for a hot dog: HOT DOG TOMMY’S!
19. You can never get enough free fudge.
20. Your Wednesday night consists of wing night at the C-View.
21. This is where most people go to the mall…
22. Unless you have GAS MONEY for this.
23. You know just as many kids with rehab certificates than college diplomas…
24. OR just as many kids with babies. Yeah, the same works for this too.
25. You understand this meme.
26. To you, this is the “ghetto.”
27. You hear someone say this almost every day: “I can’t wait to move out of Cape May!” Except somehow, they never do.
28. But no matter what you do in life or where you move to, at the end of the day you wouldn’t want to call anywhere else other than Cape May your first true home!
And if you didn’t find this list funny and accurate, you’re just lying to yourself. You probably smell like hot dog water and have no sense of humor. Remember, this world is big. There’s a lot out there past Exit 0. If you have a dream, go chase it…now! KEEP IT KOSHER & LIVE THE DREAM! -BLAU
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!