1. You know about tea lights.
2. They’re those little candles that are somehow everywhere, and people love them.
5. But did you know that the reason they’re called tea lights…
6. …is because they’re MEANT TO HEAT UP TEA?!
The metal casing lets the wick continue burning in the melted wax for about 3-5 hours, perfect for keeping tea warm while you casually drink it.
7. (They’re also used for heating up other edible things, like fondue.)
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈