1. So there’s this weird phenomenon that crops up around yard sale season, and it’s a sneaky one.
Obviously, we’re talking about YARD SARD.
4. HOW DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING AGAIN AND AGAIN?
Maybe it’s because people are just TOO PUMPED to get the signs up and the yard sard running.
Or maybe it’s like that thing where obviously you know how to spell a word, until you go up to the chalk- or whiteboard and the letters just don’t make sense.
6. Regardless, it’s the best.
And, hopefully, it never stops.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.