1. Does this photo make your knees tremble?
If so, you might have megalaphobia, the fear of large things.
2. Does this make you want to scream?
Then you might have ophidiophobia, fear of snakes.
3. Is this ALMOST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE?!
Then you might have claustrophobia, the fear of confined spaces.
4. Does this make you want to just run back to bed and hide under your sheets?
Then you might have agyrophobia, the fear of crossing streets.
5. Are you about to pass out at the sight of this?
Then you might have thalassophobia, fear of the sea (and especially hidden creatures and structures underneath its surface).
6. Does this make your skin crawl?
Then you might have trypophobia, the fear of clusters or patterns of holes.
7. Is this enough to bring you to tears?
Then you might have mycophobia, fear of mushrooms.
8. Does this make you dizzy?
Then you might have acrophobia, fear of heights.
9. Does this send shivers down your spine?
Then you might have spectrophobia, fear of mirrors.
10. Is this your hell??????
Then you might have coulrophobia, fear of clowns.
11. Does this make you cower in fear?
Then you might have dendrophobia, fear of forests or trees.
12. Do you look at this and think, “aaahahaa NOPE!”
Then you might have gephyrophobia, fear of bridges.
13. Will this image haunt you for years?
Then you might have pediophobia, fear of dolls.
14. Does this give you the jitters?
Then you might have homichlophobia, fear of fog.
15. Does this leave you in a cold sweat?
Then you might have ochlophobia, fear of crowds.
16. Does this scare THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of you?
Then you might have trypanophobia, fear of needles or injections.
17. Does this give you the heebie-jeebies?
Then you might have omphalophobia, fear of belly buttons.
18. Is this the stuff of your nightmares?
Then you might have pteronophobia, fear of being tickled.
19. Does this make your stomach drop?
Then you might have astrophobia, fear of stars or space.
20. Does this fill your heart with terror?
Then you might have melissophobia, fear of bees.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›