1. Been working on that Rubik’s for HOURS?
Problem solved (by thinking outside of the cube).
2. No time to get to the mechanic?
3. Need to bring your buddy somewhere he isn’t allowed?
4. Exasperated by the constant slipping of your mid-shower glass of wine?
5. Super attached to your broken clock?
6. Can’t see your Kindle but don’t want to leave the pool?
7. Don’t feel like….plugging in your iron?
(Not totally clear what the problem is here, but something innovative is definitely going on.)
8. Love the arts, but a bit uncomfortable with the human body?
Problem modestly solved.
9. Can’t say goodbye to your beloved (but broken) flip flops?
10. Can’t drop the cash on a new door handle?
11. Can’t waste even one more second searching for a parking spot?
Problem (dangerously) solved.
12. Desperate to charge your iPhone, but not desperate enough to buy a new charger?
Problem (EXTREMELY DANGEROUSLY) solved.
15. Keep waking yourself up every time you nod off?
16. Not too stoked about the distance between cookie and cup?
17. Feel like one glass doesn’t hold the amount of Jägerbomb you truly desire?
Problem drunkenly solved.
18. Extinguisher gone missing?
19. Embarrassed about your shattered screen?
20. Not really sure how to install A/C into your vintage car?
22. Laptop fan just not getting the job done anymore?
23. Lacking in manpower?
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›