1. You get really annoyed when people go and only see the “famous” paintings.
2. You work your art history degree into every conversation.
3. Every picture on your Instagram feed is a work of conceptual art or #artselfie.
5. You know more than the guest lecturer or tour guide.
7. When someone tells you they’re a performance artist, you quickly change the subject.
8. You refer to curators and art critics by their first names.
“Klaus” Bisenbach is the Director of MoMA PS1 and “Jerry” Saltz is the art critic for New York Magazine.