2. You work your art history degree into every conversation.
3. Every picture on your Instagram feed is a work of conceptual art or #artselfie.
5. You know more than the guest lecturer or tour guide.
8. You refer to curators and art critics by their first names.
“Klaus” Bisenbach is the Director of MoMA PS1 and “Jerry” Saltz is the art critic for New York Magazine.
11. You are only seen at the VIP openings.
13. Artforum > The New York Times.
14. All of your friends are artists, curators, or gay men.
15. You couldn’t possibly have a favorite artist because there are just too MANY!
17. You judge people who actually exit through the gift shop.
18. You know the best openings have FULL and OPEN bars.
24. When someone says, let’s go see a show, you tell them you’ve already been.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.