1. Ruin your best white t-shirt by throwing a lot of paint on it at a classic highlighter party.
2. Hanging upside down to drink from a keg might just be the perfect way to spend some time.
3. Competing in Beer Olympics during your last finals week will reward you in so many more ways than an A on your last final.
6. Break your budget and splurge on your final spring break because this is the last time you and your friends can do this with ~no regrets.~
7. Disobey the ultimate rule and sneak onto one of your school’s rooftops and see some of the greatest views ever.
12. Take a class on something you’ve always wanted to try and be proud of the C+ you get at the end.
13. Nothing bonds a senior class than a silly senior prank that makes sense to absolutely no one.
14. Don’t shy away from debating with your professors, this is your last chance to have a good academic showdown.
16. If you haven’t tried the magical wonders of day drinking, this year is the time to do it.
18. Backpacks have one sole purpose in life: to stuff as much free college food as possible in them.
19. Go to a sports game, get some school spirit, and deliberately hug the mascot.
20. Go on a road trip with your best friends, where you only listen to ’90s music and survive off of corn nuts.
22. Whether you’re a morning person or a night owl, don’t miss out on seeing a sunrise light up your campus.
23. But no matter what rules you break during senior year, taco Tuesday is sacred so don’t ever skip it.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.