1. Ruin your best white t-shirt by throwing a lot of paint on it at a classic highlighter party.
2. Hanging upside down to drink from a keg might just be the perfect way to spend some time.
3. Competing in Beer Olympics during your last finals week will reward you in so many more ways than an A on your last final.
4. Running around naked on Senior Streak Day with your friends is the only way to cement a friendship.
Paramount Television / Via smithd.org
5. Turn off your alarm and sleep until 3 p.m. when you don’t have class. Or, even if you do have class.
NBC Universal / Via whenincambridge.tumblr.com
6. Break your budget and splurge on your final spring break because this is the last time you and your friends can do this with ~no regrets.~
7. Disobey the ultimate rule and sneak onto one of your school’s rooftops and see some of the greatest views ever.
8. Go ahead and hook up with someone you’ve tried not to. You’re allowed to do whatever you want.
20th Century Fox Television / Via letsblopwhen.tumblr.com
9. When in doubt, skip class. And if you’re not in doubt, consider it anyways.
Paramount Pictures / Via filmythoughts.tumblr.com
10. Pull tons of all-nighters, just don’t do them to write a paper.
20th Century Fox Television / Via hercampus.com
11. Kiss whoever you want to with zero shame.
Warner Bros. Television / Via driveme-crazyy.tumblr.com
12. Take a class on something you’ve always wanted to try and be proud of the C+ you get at the end.
13. Nothing bonds a senior class than a silly senior prank that makes sense to absolutely no one.
14. Don’t shy away from debating with your professors, this is your last chance to have a good academic showdown.
16. If you haven’t tried the magical wonders of day drinking, this year is the time to do it.
17. Put the library to good use for once and have some fun in between the stacks.
20th Century Fox Television / Via livelikejack.livejournal.com
18. Backpacks have one sole purpose in life: to stuff as much free college food as possible in them.
19. Go to a sports game, get some school spirit, and deliberately hug the mascot.
20. Go on a road trip with your best friends, where you only listen to ’90s music and survive off of corn nuts.
22. Whether you’re a morning person or a night owl, don’t miss out on seeing a sunrise light up your campus.
23. But no matter what rules you break during senior year, taco Tuesday is sacred so don’t ever skip it.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.