1. “Wow, that sounds serious.”
Wait…are YOU serious?!
2. “You should probably get that checked out.”
3. “I think you’re overreacting…”
Do you know what I’m going through?
4. “You should look at the symptoms online.”
I did and I’ve already diagnosed myself with six different chronic diseases.
5. “My sister had the same thing. She had to go to the hospital.”
WHAT WHAT WHAT
6. “I’d give it another week and if you’re still feeling this way, call a doctor.”
Well, I don’t need a doctor. I just need you to tell me I’m fine!
8. “It’s probably nothing, but it could be [insert horrible condition here].”
9. “Omg. I thought I had the same thing!”
So it IS real.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?