1. “Wow, that sounds serious.”
Wait…are YOU serious?!
2. “You should probably get that checked out.”
3. “I think you’re overreacting…”
Do you know what I’m going through?
4. “You should look at the symptoms online.”
I did and I’ve already diagnosed myself with six different chronic diseases.
5. “My sister had the same thing. She had to go to the hospital.”
WHAT WHAT WHAT
6. “I’d give it another week and if you’re still feeling this way, call a doctor.”
Well, I don’t need a doctor. I just need you to tell me I’m fine!
8. “It’s probably nothing, but it could be [insert horrible condition here].”
9. “Omg. I thought I had the same thing!”
So it IS real.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.