1. “Wow, that sounds serious.”
Wait…are YOU serious?!
2. “You should probably get that checked out.”
3. “I think you’re overreacting…”
Do you know what I’m going through?
4. “You should look at the symptoms online.”
I did and I’ve already diagnosed myself with six different chronic diseases.
5. “My sister had the same thing. She had to go to the hospital.”
WHAT WHAT WHAT
6. “I’d give it another week and if you’re still feeling this way, call a doctor.”
Well, I don’t need a doctor. I just need you to tell me I’m fine!
8. “It’s probably nothing, but it could be [insert horrible condition here].”
9. “Omg. I thought I had the same thing!”
So it IS real.
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›