1. “Wow, that sounds serious.”
Wait…are YOU serious?!
2. “You should probably get that checked out.”
3. “I think you’re overreacting…”
Do you know what I’m going through?
4. “You should look at the symptoms online.”
I did and I’ve already diagnosed myself with six different chronic diseases.
5. “My sister had the same thing. She had to go to the hospital.”
WHAT WHAT WHAT
6. “I’d give it another week and if you’re still feeling this way, call a doctor.”
Well, I don’t need a doctor. I just need you to tell me I’m fine!
8. “It’s probably nothing, but it could be [insert horrible condition here].”
9. “Omg. I thought I had the same thing!”
So it IS real.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›