1. “Wow, that sounds serious.”
Wait…are YOU serious?!
2. “You should probably get that checked out.”
3. “I think you’re overreacting…”
Do you know what I’m going through?
4. “You should look at the symptoms online.”
I did and I’ve already diagnosed myself with six different chronic diseases.
5. “My sister had the same thing. She had to go to the hospital.”
WHAT WHAT WHAT
6. “I’d give it another week and if you’re still feeling this way, call a doctor.”
Well, I don’t need a doctor. I just need you to tell me I’m fine!
7. “You’re fine!”
How would you know?! You’re not a doctor!
8. “It’s probably nothing, but it could be [insert horrible condition here].”
9. “Omg. I thought I had the same thing!”
So it IS real.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›