2. When waiters automatically give the check to the guy at the table.
replygif.net / Via 20th Television
3. When a dude suggests that we’ve reached equality in the workplace: Just look at all these women!
giphy.com / Via Done and Done
4. When you’re playing an outdoor game (bocce ball! shuffleboard!) with another woman and a dude comes over to tell you how to play “the right way.”
8. When guys assume you’re just bad at drinking games so they never want you on their team.
giphy.com / Via Warner Bros.
10. When a man riding a bicycle pulls in front of you at a stop light because he assumes he must be a faster rider, even though he has only seen you on your bike at a full stop…and then you pass them immediately.
15. When you’re the only girl in the weight room and a guy comes up to ask if you “know what you’re doing.”
Anne Helen Petersen is a features writer for BuzzFeed News. Petersen has a Ph.D. from the University Of Texas and wrote her dissertation on the gossip industry.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.