2. When waiters automatically give the check to the guy at the table.
3. When a dude suggests that we’ve reached equality in the workplace: Just look at all these women!
4. When you’re playing an outdoor game (bocce ball! shuffleboard!) with another woman and a dude comes over to tell you how to play “the right way.”
8. When guys assume you’re just bad at drinking games so they never want you on their team.
10. When a man riding a bicycle pulls in front of you at a stop light because he assumes he must be a faster rider, even though he has only seen you on your bike at a full stop…and then you pass them immediately.
14. When a guy sits down next to you on the plane and automatically takes over the armrest.
15. When you’re the only girl in the weight room and a guy comes up to ask if you “know what you’re doing.”
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›