1. Toy Story Alien Cupcakes
Whoever you make these for will be eternally grateful.
2. Jack Skellington Cake Pops
You can *bite* off his head to recite Shakespearean quotations.
3. Mickey Mouse Chocolate-Covered Cheerios Treat
Like the Disney World Rice Krispie Mickeys, but with a different twist!
4. Pascal Cupcakes
Your mood change to a better one when you eat these, just like a chameleon changes its colors.
5. Jessie’s Hat Cookies
How did no one think of these before?! Simple and adorable.
12. Jack Skellington Cupcakes
Others will wonder what land you had to go to to find the idea for these spookily delicious treats.
15. Lightning McQueen Cupcakes
These will disappear at accelerated speeds.
18. Cinderella Cookies
For a sweet little addition to your castle’s kitchen.
19. Cogsworth Cupcakes
Time flies when you’re having fun scarfing these down.
23. Mike Wazowski Cupcakes
Put these things on the table or so help me, so help me, so help me, and NOM.
26. Mickey Cupcakes
Maybe the easiest (and cutest) character themed cupcakes you could make.
28. Mary Poppins Cake
It MIGHT have taken more than just a spoonful of sugar to make.
29. The Incredibles Cupcakes
Hey, even superheroes like to indulge.
31. Sorcerer’s Hat Cake Pops
Dancing hippos and brooms not included.
32. Snow White Cake
Your prince will definitely show up if you make this.
35. Nemo Cupcakes
Your pals will eat these up like sharks on shark bait (hoo-ha-ha!).
36. Tangled Tower Cake
You physically won’t even be able to leave the tower after you devour this.
37. Peter Pan Cake
Second star to the right and straight on ‘til birthday.
39. Or if you’re looking to challenge yourself….
Find out how here.
41. Big Top Dumbo Cupcakes
Jiminy Cricket, those look delicious.
46. Mrs. Potts Cake Pops
Everyone will want to be your guest when they find out you can make these.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.