This anxious young woman banging (or just unrestfully resting) her head against the wall is the subject of an image available on stock photo service Shutterstock, and she’s become exceedingly popular across the internet. With her neutral-toned clothes and sensible hair, she’s becoming a sort of everywoman poster child for worry. Here are just some of the reasons she’s stressed.
4. Her stress is ruining her immune system, causing more stress.
5. She has a demanding job, and is French.
Headline translation (courtesy of Google): “Stress in the workplace and management of psychosocial risks: the record of the meeting.”
8. She’s mad at her husband, with whom she had an arranged marriage.
This one is from the blog of an Indian man who calls himself a “dowry law victim,” meaning he’s very dissatisfied with his arranged marriage to his wife. One of the problems is her anger.
9. Her wellness-coaching business is overwhelming.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›