1. He was selected in 2013.
2. On March 13.
4. He used a triangle gesture.
BuzzFeed was unable to find evidence of this.
5. Or his curtains did.
6. He is a scientist.
8. He is a Jesuit, and is named Francis.
Pope Francis I is a Jesuit.
11. He is Argentinian, like soccer star Lionel Messi.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?