1. In Independence Day Will Smith saved the world. But only just.
2. In Men In Black he was just like, “I got this” and saved the earth.
3. In Wild Wild West he wasn’t even worried about all that shit burning down.
Technically he only saved the nation here, but still: kudos, Will.
4. He was also pretty casual about world salvation in Men In Black 2.
He’s right. Those Oakleys are killer.
5. Will got SASSY while saving the entire future in I, Robot.
Saving shit must be hard so he’s allowed to be a little bitchy.
6. By the time Men In Black 3 rolled around he was like “uuughh.” But he still saved us.
Cheers, Mr Smith!
7. In I Am Legend, Will saves the world but not his canine pal so it’s sorta win/lose.
It’s also extremely depressing.
8. Will Smith can even save shit when he’s drunk, like in Hancock.
Now that’s impressive.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- At least 36 people are dead after a ferry carrying 173 passengers capsized in the Philippines.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.