1. In Independence Day Will Smith saved the world. But only just.
2. In Men In Black he was just like, “I got this” and saved the earth.
3. In Wild Wild West he wasn’t even worried about all that shit burning down.
Technically he only saved the nation here, but still: kudos, Will.
4. He was also pretty casual about world salvation in Men In Black 2.
He’s right. Those Oakleys are killer.
5. Will got SASSY while saving the entire future in I, Robot.
Saving shit must be hard so he’s allowed to be a little bitchy.
6. By the time Men In Black 3 rolled around he was like “uuughh.” But he still saved us.
Cheers, Mr Smith!
7. In I Am Legend, Will saves the world but not his canine pal so it’s sorta win/lose.
It’s also extremely depressing.
8. Will Smith can even save shit when he’s drunk, like in Hancock.
Now that’s impressive.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›