1. They upstage everyone in Defense Against the Dark Arts.
3. Everyone is jealous of their inside jokes.
5. They care about making the muggle-to-wizard transition as easy as possible.
6. They selflessly work to introduce their classmates to the twenty-first century.
7. Or they establish themselves as savvy businessmen and women.
10. They keep their priorities straight in a strange environment.
14. They are always the first to get their homework done.
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›