1. They upstage everyone in Defense Against the Dark Arts.
3. Everyone is jealous of their inside jokes.
4. They know how to get the party started.
5. They care about making the muggle-to-wizard transition as easy as possible.
6. They selflessly work to introduce their classmates to the twenty-first century.
7. Or they establish themselves as savvy businessmen and women.
8. They redefine “taking classes for the easy A.”
9. They deal with bullies with style and grace.
10. They keep their priorities straight in a strange environment.
11. They have the best sense of humor in the castle.
13. Even the Pureblood kids want to copy them.
14. They are always the first to get their homework done.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, the AP reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›