1. They upstage everyone in Defense Against the Dark Arts.
3. Everyone is jealous of their inside jokes.
4. They know how to get the party started.
5. They care about making the muggle-to-wizard transition as easy as possible.
6. They selflessly work to introduce their classmates to the twenty-first century.
7. Or they establish themselves as savvy businessmen and women.
8. They redefine “taking classes for the easy A.”
9. They deal with bullies with style and grace.
10. They keep their priorities straight in a strange environment.
11. They have the best sense of humor in the castle.
13. Even the Pureblood kids want to copy them.
14. They are always the first to get their homework done.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›