1. How disgusting your room really is.
Crumbs in your bed, wrappers everywhere, and where the hell did the floor go?!
2. What you look like in the morning.
Doesn’t matter if you went out partying the night before, you wake up looking like a caveman. Always.
3. What your breath smells like in the morning.
How do they deal with it?
4. Every detail of your sex life.
Because of course you told them immediately after, every single time.
5. What your legs look like during the winter.
Not even your boyfriend gets to see that.
6. To what extent you are BSing at any given moment.
They always know the real story.
7. How much you hate the person you are being nice to right now.
8. How people clearly don’t know you when they say you’re nice.
9. That part of you that has a weird taste in romantic partners.
Admit it, we all have swooned for a weirdo at some point, and they went along with it.
10. How much you actually eat.
Your stomach is bottomless pit.
11. Those childish tantrums you throw when nothing is going your way.
12. Your passwords to everything.
Because you always need them to do things for you.
13. What series you are currently binge-watching.
14. Probably because they’re trying to watch something on Netflix but you’re hogging it at all hours.
15. Your weirdest hook-up experiences.
Down to the tiniest details.
16. How you don’t want to admit you’re good at something out of fear of looking cocky.
So they just brag about it to everyone.
17. Your immature sense of humor.
We don’t like to admit it, but we’re all super immature.
18. How weird you get when you’re hyper.
If anybody else saw you like this they’d probably run screaming.
19. Your favorite places to eat.
Because you make them go every. damn. week.
20. Every stupid thing you’ve ever done.
Because 98% of the time they are there to witness it.
21. How clueless you really are.
So they end up being your personal assistant for life.
22. The weird things your family does.
Karaoke at 10 a.m. on the weekends, eating ethnic food with our hands, lots of screaming (usually because that’s how we talk to each other) — you name it, they’ve seen it all.
23. When you’re going poop.
You’ll text them and let them know if you have to.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›