1. Recently, Facebook introduced notification sounds.
Like this one.
2. This is what popularity sounds like in 2013.
3. But there’s a hidden Easter egg within…
Let us explain.
4. It’s actually this chord: the Fmaj7.
Four sweet notes, with a light, jazzy feel.
6. The first note is F.
8. Then A.
10. Then C.
12. Then E.
14. Which is to say…
15. Consider our minds very gently blown.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.