“I know you’ve got to work. No, I know you don’t want to. It’s OK. You’re gonna be OK. I’ll be here on your way home too.”
Not just optional. Encouraged!
Ah, that’s better. (Remember: always touch in and touch out.)
4. Victoria Station is also home to the Tube’s chillest rastafari platform conductor, Carl Downer.
“Service update so far, everyting nice and cool with your service - everyting criss to the maximum. Mr Driver, bredren? Take these beautiful people to their destination.”
5. “Don’t let anyone cramp your style. Just remember MC Hammer - can’t touch this.”
Victoria Station: where everyting irie.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.