2. You have an arsenal of fun facts at the ready.
WELL, I WAS BORN WITH AN EXTRA SET OF TEETH AND WAS AN EXTRA IN A MOVIE AND I CAN PUT MY LEG BEHIND MY HEAD.
3. You LEGITIMATELY run on caffeine.
“Is ANYONE making a Dunkin Donuts run?!”
4. You refer to the new students as your babies.
Even though they’re only a year or two younger than you.
5. You lose your voice by at LEAST day two.
WOOOOOO. HI, WELCOME TO COLLEGE. HI. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
6. Icebreakers and get to know you activities have become second nature
Usually you’re the only one excited to play them.
8. The moment when you see the new students fall in love with your school.
Your job here is done.
9. That ONE song that makes you think of orientation.
And you can hear it a mile away, and its always INSTANT flashbacks.
10. As soon as orientation is over you are immediately sad.
And the countdown to moving back into school starts.
11. You know EVERY single fact about your school.
And answer the same question (happily) over and over.
12. When orientation takes over all social media.
And that feeling with the staff and orientees friend and follow you >>>>>>.
13. You know that sleep is for the weak.
There is no sleep, only short naps.
14. When your orientees look up to you.
THERES NO BETTER FEELING IN THE WORLD.
15. You tell your orientees and staff your whole life story within 10 minutes.
Soooooooo that’s a little bit about me. *sobbing*
16. When you see your orientees on campus you feel like a local celeb.
ugh all my fans
17. The sleepless night and early mornings are worth it to see your orientees as happy as you at school.