1. He did NOT emerge from the womb as a 40-year-old macho Russian bad guy.
4. He rides public transportation.
5. He gets an annual physical.
I know, I know—I can’t believe he’s mortal either.
7. He occasionally partakes in a casual game of badminton.
10. He appreciates the aromas of nice teas.
11. He lovingly caresses majestic horses.
13. He beholds the beauty of nature.
14. He goes skiing with his buddies.
15. He chuckles over amusing books with his colleagues.
16. He likes a good game of hockey.
17. He pouts.
18. He goes for joyrides with a friend.
20. He has tea dates with his cohorts.
21. He makes derpy faces.
23. He gives flowers to ladies.
24. He dines with everyday families.
25. He decides which beer to order at bars.
26. He sheds human tears.
28. He lights candles sometimes.
29. He has fun in sleds.
30. He rides shotgun.
31. AND HE CUDDLES PUPPIES.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›