1. He did NOT emerge from the womb as a 40-year-old macho Russian bad guy.
4. He rides public transportation.
5. He gets an annual physical.
I know, I know—I can’t believe he’s mortal either.
7. He occasionally partakes in a casual game of badminton.
10. He appreciates the aromas of nice teas.
11. He lovingly caresses majestic horses.
13. He beholds the beauty of nature.
14. He goes skiing with his buddies.
15. He chuckles over amusing books with his colleagues.
16. He likes a good game of hockey.
17. He pouts.
18. He goes for joyrides with a friend.
20. He has tea dates with his cohorts.
21. He makes derpy faces.
23. He gives flowers to ladies.
24. He dines with everyday families.
25. He decides which beer to order at bars.
26. He sheds human tears.
28. He lights candles sometimes.
29. He has fun in sleds.
30. He rides shotgun.
31. AND HE CUDDLES PUPPIES.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.