1. The “Happiness Counter” is a device that you attach to your refrigerator.
2. It scans your face to detect a smile. That smile helps unlock the magical sustenance within your fridge!
Developed at the University of Tokyo, the Happiness Counter is founded on the idea that smiling contributes to mental well-being.
The device is meant to facilitate smiling more often in the humdrum of daily life—especially in the lives of single householders.
4. Check out the technology in action:
5. Ugh, this fridge is so hard to open.
It requires more than just lightly tugging on the handle, ugh.
6. Now it’s effortless!! :)
Smiling makes life so much easier!
7. :) :) :)
The smile lasts even beyond opening the door! Incredible!
8. Such endorphins!
Happy World Smile Day! :)
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.