1. American paraphernalia to show some patriotism. Hopefully the Red Scare is over soon.
5. An evening out to a speakeasy. Prohibition is utter nonsense, but at least the bar is a good place to show off new looks.
7. If liquor’s too hard to come by, then some Coca-Cola will do.
8. A swell new phonograph, preferably by the Victor Talking Machine Company.
12. This one’s named after everyone’s favorite baseball player!
14. A Kodak camera would be perfect to capture the upcoming year.
19. And a typewriter, to write heartfelt letters to friends and family.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail on bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.