Say, it’s almost Christmas time!
Time to draft up a wish list of gifts. Let’s get a wiggle on!
1. American paraphernalia to show some patriotism. Hopefully the Red Scare is over soon.
2. The latest fashions. Looking spiffy is important!
3. An electric hair dryer would speed up the trendiest ‘dos.
5. An evening out to a speakeasy. Prohibition is utter nonsense, but at least the bar is a good place to show off new looks.
6. A personal moonshine still would be absolutely splendid.
7. If liquor’s too hard to come by, then some Coca-Cola will do.
8. A swell new phonograph, preferably by the Victor Talking Machine Company.
12. This one’s named after everyone’s favorite baseball player!
14. A Kodak camera would be perfect to capture the upcoming year.
16. A Lionel train set, just like the ones in the storefronts!
17. Christmas seals, to help fight tuberculosis.
19. And a typewriter, to write heartfelt letters to friends and family.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›