1. American paraphernalia to show some patriotism. Hopefully the Red Scare is over soon.
5. An evening out to a speakeasy. Prohibition is utter nonsense, but at least the bar is a good place to show off new looks.
7. If liquor’s too hard to come by, then some Coca-Cola will do.
8. A swell new phonograph, preferably by the Victor Talking Machine Company.
12. This one’s named after everyone’s favorite baseball player!
14. A Kodak camera would be perfect to capture the upcoming year.
19. And a typewriter, to write heartfelt letters to friends and family.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.