1. When you first take notice of a celebrity unknown to you, confusion sweeps your mind.
2. You then spend hours on the internet trying to learn anything and everything about them.
3. As your crush develops, you start following them on social media and liking/retweeting everything they post.
4. And get pretty aggressive when they don’t acknowledge you.
5. When you’re away from the internet for too long you get antsy because you can’t keep track of what they’re doing…
6. …And you get pissed when you realize you’ve missed something important that they did.
9. You spew out random facts about your celebrity obsession to anyone who’ll listen.
10. And get unreasonably defensive when anyone says anything bad about them.
11. You also get irrationally angry when you hear a rumor about your crush’s love life.
15. But as long as you can spend day and night cyber-stalking, you’ll be fine.
16. Occasionally you lose internet followers because of your obsession, but it hardly affects you.
17. The best followers are the ones who share your obsession.
18. But only YOU can be the next Mr. or Mrs.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- New York's attorney general is looking into whether employees at fantasy sports sites might have won bets based on information not available to the public, the New York Times reports. ›