1. The Ultimate Pumpkin Pie
Look luscious? Get the recipe!
2. Retro classic: Libby’s famous pumpkin pie recipe
The smooth and tasty standard in homes nationwide - Libby’s classic pumpkin pie recipe. Get this recipe here!
3. Vanilla Praline Pumpkin Pie
This pumpkin pie has a rich filling and its perfectly sweet, wonderfully crunchy pecan topping. Get the recipe here!
4. Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
Mix the pumpkin puree with some cream and a few spices, swirl it into softened ice cream, and voila: you have a semi-homemade dessert that would make Sandra Lee jealous. Here’s how.
5. Pecan Pumpkin Pie recipe
Can’t decide whether to make a pumpkin pie or a pecan pie? Why not combine the two? Get the recipe here.
6. Pumpkin, Cranberry, and Pecan Pie
Not enough to have just pecans and pumpkin? Add cranberries and get this marvel here!
7. Layered Pumpkin Pie Toffee Cheesecake
Honestly not sure how much more amazing a Thanksgiving dessert could be. Check out how to make this wonder right here!
8. Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie
Another retro recipe, this one from 1972, combining smooth and sweet apple butter with the traditional pumpkin pie filling. Find out how to make it here!
9. Bourbon-Caramel Pumpkin Tart
From its dramatic straight sides to its bourbon-spiked caramel and crunchy pepita toppings, this gorgeous tart makes plain pumpkin pie pale in comparison. Grab the recipe here.
10. Pumpkin Pie with Ginger Meringue
Here’s a twist on the typical meringue! Get the recipe right here.
11. Pumpkin Pie with a Chocolate Crust
A more traditional filling with a crunchy chocolate crust! Get the directions here.
12. Golden Harvest Pumpkin Pie
Another recipe from yesteryear — this one topped with walnuts. Find out how to make this pumpkin pie here!
13. Chocolate-Pumpkin Pie (aka Pumpkin Spice Latte Pie)
This treat was inspired by Martha Stewart’s Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie. Get the how-to here!
14. Bacon Pumpkin Pie
Bacon Pumpkin Pie. Yes, you read that right. Find out how to combine two great tastes into this dessert right here.
15. Pumpkin Dream Pie no-bake recipe
The secret to this retro pie? Jell-O instant pudding. Get the recipe for this quick & easy pumpkin pie here.
16. Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe
With a lot of heavy whipping cream in — and on — the filling, how can you go wrong with this one? Get the details here.
17. Pumpkin Cream Pie Delight
Pumpkin & nuts in a graham-cracker crust, topped with Cool Whip. How could this be anything other than amazing? Get the recipe here.
18. Paleo Pumpkin Pie
For the Paleo fans out there, a pumpkin pie featuring a Grain-Free Honey Graham Cracker Pie Crust! Get the instructions here.
19. Nutty Pumpkin Nog Pie Recipe
From a vintage newspaper article comes this recipe combining nuts (filberts are suggested), graham cracker crumbs, eggnog and pumpkin. See how to make it here.
20. Slow cooker pumpkin pie recipe
Instead of baking a pumpkin pie in a pie dish, why not try making one in a slow cooker with this fabulous recipe?
21. Fluffy Pumpkin Pie recipe
The “fluffy” from this pumpkin pie comes from Cool Whip in the filling itself. Find out how to make it right here.
22. Rum-Spiked Pumpkin Pie
This otherwise classic pumpkin pie gets a little kick from some dark rum in the filling and a dollop of rum-spiked whipped cream. Get the recipe.
23. Pumpkin Chiffon Pie recipe
This vintage recipe comes to you direct from 1959 — the age of gelatin in everything. Find out how grandma used to make it here.
24. Black Bottom Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie
Oreos. Peanut butter. Pumpkin. Yes, please. Recipe right here.
25. 5 Ingredient Vegan Pumpkin Pie
Cashews and tofu cream cheese help make this pumpkin pie a tasty treat for vegans. Find out how to do it here!
26. Layered Pumpkin Chiffon Pie recipe
Another no-bake treat co-starring whipped cream. Get the recipe for this striped pie here!
27. Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie
A puffy, light kind of pumpkin pie can be yours with this recipe.
28. Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
From the olden-golden files comes this recipe for Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie. It might not look like much here, but this prize-winning pie from 1958 might just take the cake.
29. No-Bake Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
Want a great dessert but don’t want to cook? Check out this chocolate-pumpkin pie recipe here.
30. Coconut Macaroon Pumpkin Pie
Says the pie’s creator, “The idea of taking a Jewish holiday classic like macaroons and making it into a pie crust, then filling it with pumpkin custard, made my mouth water.” Ours too. Find out how she makes it here!
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️