1. I’m sure by now, you’ve heard somebody say: “I’m a cat person,” or “I’m more of a dog person.”
3. On average, “dog people” have been known to be more social, more outgoing.
4. While “cat people” have been known to be less social, more introverted.
7. But are dogs and cats really all that different?
8. Jindos are a breed of dog that are avid climbers, much like cats.
9. And Basenjis groom themselves (and each other), and don’t bark.
10. Alternatively, Turkish Vans are a cat breed known for their loyalty to their owners and their love for swimming.
11. While the Manx is a breed that is known for their social tendencies, their ability to respond to commands, and their love for playing fetch.
But the Manx isn’t the only breed that plays fetch… far from it.
14. And who says cats aren’t great pets for socialites?
15. Social people go out a lot, and cats can be left alone for hours at a time.
They’ll only get into a minimal amount of shenanigans.