1. Kitten Printers
Print your own live kittens claimed KODAK as they skilfully gamble on whether the web likes cats.
2. Help the big guy lube up
Santa’s lube sounds like a good idea. “Chimney Grease” to use the correct product name.
3. A bit like chicken, only magic
Sparkles taste pretty but I fear Firebox’s Unicorn Meat will never leave pre-order.
4. One Higgs Boson, please
Really the god particle? No! If you look closely you’ll see eBuyer are only offering a “Higgs Boson-like”. Cheaters.
5. A Flux Capacitor from DeLorean
A classic from the DeLorean Motor Company In the past you could order a flux capacitor, part number #18851985, from their online store.
6. Star Wars Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass
Not a new Disney toy but one of Think Geek’s many April Fools jokes. They’ve done this every year since 2001.
Get Your Revenge!
Get your own back and re-prank the stores with some fictional shopping of your own.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›