1. The Miraculous Facebook
Mark wouldn’t be such a millionaire if Facebook would have been invented 20 years before he was even born. :))
2. The sublime, but mighty Twitter
I’m thinking that people would have loved Twitter back in the day. How did Elvis put it? … A yes: “A little less conversation, a little more action!” ;)
3. Youtube, the champion
40 years after the invention of television, people would have been amazed by Youtube. And since everybody admired the people in the small box of moving images, just picture being able to film yourself and take a shot at becoming a star. Not to mention the promise that comes with the ad: “Your films will last forever!” But might I just make a small correction (since everybody knows how Youtube works): Your most embarrassing moments will last forever!
4. Skype, the fabulous family reuniter
What better way to have “vigorous” family bonds if you are miles away from each other?!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?