1. Things Pinners want to give include: lotion bars.
2. But lots of Pinners really just want jewelry.
Make that diamonds, actually.
Engagement rings, really.
3. Pinners are really stoked to gift hand scrub they’ve made from Dawn soap and poured into a mason jar.
4. But Pinners really WANT: purses and iPhone accessories.
5. Pinners are sort of dying to give all their friends hot chocolate on a stick.
6. Or hot chocolate in a jar.
7. Actually, any gift that involves layering things in a glass jar is met with wild enthusiasm.
9. But what do Pinners really want for themselves? Clothes.
10. Pinners really want to give their loved ones baskets full of cleaning supplies.
11. But what do pinners really want? Puppies!
Or those cute small pigs!
12. And kittens, of course.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›