1. Things Pinners want to give include: lotion bars.
2. But lots of Pinners really just want jewelry.
Make that diamonds, actually.
Engagement rings, really.
3. Pinners are really stoked to gift hand scrub they’ve made from Dawn soap and poured into a mason jar.
4. But Pinners really WANT: purses and iPhone accessories.
5. Pinners are sort of dying to give all their friends hot chocolate on a stick.
6. Or hot chocolate in a jar.
7. Actually, any gift that involves layering things in a glass jar is met with wild enthusiasm.
9. But what do Pinners really want for themselves? Clothes.
10. Pinners really want to give their loved ones baskets full of cleaning supplies.
11. But what do pinners really want? Puppies!
Or those cute small pigs!
12. And kittens, of course.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›