1. After a three-day stay in the hospital, the Duchess left the hospital Thursday morning.
Kate was being treated for hyperemesis gravidarum at King Edward VII Hospital in London. It’s great to see her out, holding a bouquet, and looking well!
2. Looking happy and healthy, she also tried something new with her new side bangs.
A half-up ponytail. If she wasn’t leaving the hospital or pregnant, a major headline on all the U.K. tabloids would surely be this better look for her side bangs and pleasantly au naturel makeup.
3. Oh and her husband was there.
But this is obviously all about KATE. She’s out! Yay!
- Early New Hampshire primary exit polls show independent voters are split between Republican and Democratic candidates 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰