1. After a three-day stay in the hospital, the Duchess left the hospital Thursday morning.
Kate was being treated for hyperemesis gravidarum at King Edward VII Hospital in London. It’s great to see her out, holding a bouquet, and looking well!
2. Looking happy and healthy, she also tried something new with her new side bangs.
A half-up ponytail. If she wasn’t leaving the hospital or pregnant, a major headline on all the U.K. tabloids would surely be this better look for her side bangs and pleasantly au naturel makeup.
3. Oh and her husband was there.
But this is obviously all about KATE. She’s out! Yay!
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›