1. After a three-day stay in the hospital, the Duchess left the hospital Thursday morning.
Kate was being treated for hyperemesis gravidarum at King Edward VII Hospital in London. It’s great to see her out, holding a bouquet, and looking well!
2. Looking happy and healthy, she also tried something new with her new side bangs.
A half-up ponytail. If she wasn’t leaving the hospital or pregnant, a major headline on all the U.K. tabloids would surely be this better look for her side bangs and pleasantly au naturel makeup.
3. Oh and her husband was there.
But this is obviously all about KATE. She’s out! Yay!
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›