1. After a three-day stay in the hospital, the Duchess left the hospital Thursday morning.
Kate was being treated for hyperemesis gravidarum at King Edward VII Hospital in London. It’s great to see her out, holding a bouquet, and looking well!
2. Looking happy and healthy, she also tried something new with her new side bangs.
A half-up ponytail. If she wasn’t leaving the hospital or pregnant, a major headline on all the U.K. tabloids would surely be this better look for her side bangs and pleasantly au naturel makeup.
3. Oh and her husband was there.
But this is obviously all about KATE. She’s out! Yay!
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.