1. After a three-day stay in the hospital, the Duchess left the hospital Thursday morning.
Kate was being treated for hyperemesis gravidarum at King Edward VII Hospital in London. It’s great to see her out, holding a bouquet, and looking well!
2. Looking happy and healthy, she also tried something new with her new side bangs.
A half-up ponytail. If she wasn’t leaving the hospital or pregnant, a major headline on all the U.K. tabloids would surely be this better look for her side bangs and pleasantly au naturel makeup.
3. Oh and her husband was there.
But this is obviously all about KATE. She’s out! Yay!
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›