Ryan Lochte is auctioning off swimming lessons to raise money for the CFDA and Vogue’s Fashion for Sandy Relief Initiative. You can bid on this experience on Charity Buzz, where the minimum bid is $10,000. The lesson is only one hour, but you also get to eat lunch with him. If you win, note that you’ll have to travel to Gainseville, Florida, and that acting like a lunatic fan will not be tolerated:
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must. Winning bidder and guest(s) subject to security screening.
Not that this gift (?) is filed under the “For Her” section of Charity Buzz. Just think, if you win you can not only see Ryan’s muscles in the flesh, but also tell him to never wear this again:
Which in itself is worth quite a lot.
- gaylab thinks How Much Would You Pay For Swimming... is Win
- tenten thinks How Much Would You Pay For Swimming... is LOL
- IndigosMuse thinks How Much Would You Pay For Swimming... is Win
- Andrew Gauthier thinks How Much Would You Pay For Swimming... is LOL
- lianuzi86 How Much Would You Pay For Swimming...