1. The sophisticated “I’m super famous now” woman we know and love. But where did she begin?
At a “Mad Men” premiere event in March.
2. I’m a little upset that she could have gone for a fuller, Jessie Spano effect in this photo from a few years ago— instead of this gelled look — and didn’t.
I’m also a little upset that she sewed a piece of diagonally striped fabric to the bottom of a satin bathrobe so that she’d have a dress to wear to a party. Also, I don’t care if you are French (Canadian) — don’t smoke!
3. Actually, you know who she kind of looks like (and would look even more like if she had extensions here)?
4. But back to Megan Draper: mother-of-the-bride, olive green stretch satin, folks.
Even Real Housewives wouldn’t do this to us.
5. Unfortunately now that we have the Internet, this sort of outfit paired with this sort of hair can’t be forgotten.
8. The shaggy, highlighted bedhead (with cleavage!) of ‘03 that may have set her up for a lifetime of sex scenes.
In Vanity Fair, in 2003.
10. This might be my favorite hair look, but I can’t promise the word “ASEXUAL” (ha ha) across her chest isn’t influencing me.
11. The sophisticated “I’m almost super famous!” outfit she wore to the Emmys in September.
At the Emmys in September.