11. He retweeted this!?!
12. He gives the kids shout-outs.
(Along with their hot teachers.)
I guess he’s a dog person. At least he had the sense to post a photo of a sloth wearing these glasses to his blog, too.
15. He’s self-aware.
16. He only occasionally refers to himself in the third person.
18. Adorably, he forgets the “&A” part of the equation, and just retweets a bunch of Qs.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.