1. When Game Of Thrones Used A Severed Likeness of Bush’s Head
2. When A Dummy Wore A Bush Mask at a Different State Fair in 1994.
At a state fair in 1994, a dummy with a George H. W. Bush mask was TORN TO SHREDS by a raging bull.
TORN. TO. SHREDS.
3. When CNN Ran This Image Of Bush with Horns & A Hitler Mustache.
Hasn’t anyone heard of Godwin’s Law?
4. When Vanity Fair Ran An Article Comparing George W. Bush to The Joker
6. That 2006 Movie About The Fictional Assassination of George W. Bush.
So Where’s The Outrage About THOSE?
Here’s A Thought. Why Don’t We Respect The Office Of President Regardless of Who’s In Charge?
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.