1. Something disgusting might have happened.
2. You might be unhappy with your haircut. Or unhappy that more people don’t have your haircut.
3. It might be the way you communicate with others.
4. Or you might frown because nobody gives you any attention.
5. You can frown because you’re sad…
6. …or because you’re hungry…
8. You might need to frown in the hopes of proving to yourself and the world that you can…
9. …or because the world hates you.
10. Or because unicorn head.
11. But, most of the time, you might frown because it’s fun to swerve people.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›