1. It de-mysticizes sign language.
2. It gives shoutouts to other awesome deaf people, like rap artist Sean Forbes.
3. It contains practical information for everyday life.
4. It doesn’t have to focus on deafness to be funny.
5. It can laugh at the silly hearing people…
6. …and show the relationship hearing kids have with deaf parents.
7. It teaches kids not to take anything for granted.
8. It laughs at the day-to-day concerns of parenthood.
9. It’s got something that everyone can relate to.
10. But, most of all, it’s just plain funny.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.