1. It de-mysticizes sign language.
2. It gives shoutouts to other awesome deaf people, like rap artist Sean Forbes.
3. It contains practical information for everyday life.
4. It doesn’t have to focus on deafness to be funny.
5. It can laugh at the silly hearing people…
6. …and show the relationship hearing kids have with deaf parents.
7. It teaches kids not to take anything for granted.
8. It laughs at the day-to-day concerns of parenthood.
9. It’s got something that everyone can relate to.
10. But, most of all, it’s just plain funny.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?