4. All kinds of interspecies alliances.
Because in a time of crisis, two animal minds are better than one.
8. And their jumping skills.
To try to get to higher ground.
9. Making jokes.
Because humor helps lighten the tension of knowing the world is going to end.
12. Looking for a sturdy shelter.
Where they can hunker down.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›