4. All kinds of interspecies alliances.
Because in a time of crisis, two animal minds are better than one.
8. And their jumping skills.
To try to get to higher ground.
9. Making jokes.
Because humor helps lighten the tension of knowing the world is going to end.
12. Looking for a sturdy shelter.
Where they can hunker down.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.