1. How are you feeling?
a) I have lots of energy, I’m ready to get to work
b) It was a long day and I’m tired
a)—>Great! Keep going
b)—>order chinese takeout
2. What’s in your fridge?
a) Some veggies, some protein, and some milk
c) salad dressing and condiments
a)—>You are on your way to tasty town
b)—>Ok, we can work with that
c)—>Call your friends up and go out to eat
3. Do you feel like being healthy today?
a) Yes, I worked out today
b) I want a one way ticket to carb city
c) I want my vegetables with cheese
a) —>Onward my friend
b) —>have a grilled cheese, if you want to get fancy, roast some tomatoes, use fresh herbs and add garlic to the butter before you put your bread in the pan.
c) —>Do not fear, we will find you a tasty meal you can feel good about
4. Are you in the mood for Italian?
b) no thanks
a)—>Mama Mia, have a pizza!
5. How does Asian sound?
a) yummy in my tummy
a) Excellent, enjoy these fine dishes.
b) Ok, maybe something more American perhaps?
6. Would you fancy a burger?
a) now you’re talking
b) this is getting old
a)—>You made the right choice my friend
b)—>ok, one final shot
7. Would you prefer some comfort food?
a) Eureka! You cracked the code
a) Your patience will be rewarded with these tasty treats
b)—>Hit up your favorite local joint
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?