1. 1. Tailgating.
If I lightly brush the back of his car with the front of mine, he’ll definitely understand that I am in a rush and act accordingly.
2. But the person you’re tailgating is thinking..
3. 2. What you’re thinking when dangerously weaving through traffic.
4. And what you should attach to your bumper.
Now people will surely want to avoid causing two accidents…
8. Which leads many people to assume..
9. 5. Waiting until the last second to merge.
Seriously, everybody knows you’re doing it on purpose.
11. To be fair, most cyclists also disregard motorists.
12. 7. Texting and Driving
17. So for those of you just beginning to drive, understand why your parents take certain precautions.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵