1. It’s the weekend, and it’s time to throw back some shots with your friends.
Warner Bros. Television / Via celebuzz.com
2. Now fast forward a few hours to literally the BEST part of your night.
3. No, it’s not when you get to break out all those sweet moves on the dance floor.
NBC / Via winterswinters.wordpress.com
4. And no, it’s not when you score the digits from that really attractive person you just met.
CBS / Via gifrific.com
5. I’m talking about the happiest moment you will experience the entire night.
Disney / Via mrwgifs.com
6. It all starts when the alcohol takes over your body, and you want to eat everything.
7. Next, you try to pinpoint exactly what you’re craving.
New Line Cinema / Via giphy.com
11. You finally decide what you want. There’s no turning back. You’ve gotta have it, and you’ve gotta have it now.
Comedy Central / Via giphy.com
12. The thought of the delicious, delectable, fingerlicking goodness hitting your tongue takes over your brain.
TLC / Via befunnyandsmile.tumblr.com
13. The anticipation of the first bite makes you so happy, you could cry.
CW / Via reactiongif.tumblr.com
16. You can’t contain yourself any longer, so you let your emotional attachment to this food take over.
Paramount Pictures / Via hogshaven.com
21. And then you proudly glance at the remnants of what was the best moment of your night.
NBC / Via reactiongifs.com
22. All you can do is thank the Food Gods for making this experience possible.
Buena Vista Pictures / Via giphy.com
23. Now your food coma will kick in, and you’ll fall fast asleep and have sweet dreams of the magical meal you just ate.
NBC / Via mstaralaing.wordpress.com
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›