1. A foamy latte will make you farty and bloated.
You’ve been warned.
2. If you’re seriously in love with one type of shirt, there is no shame in buying it in every color.
It really can change your entire look.
3. There’s no greater joy in life then grabbing some Orange Mocha Frappucino’s with your best friends.
4. Never underestimate the element of surprise.
5. Even if you are completely clueless as to what you’re supposed to be doing, always give it your all.
6. Don’t let anyone tell you what to do.
Put those suckers in their place and show ‘em who’s boss.
7. If it comes from the Earth’s ground, it should be okay.
8. Work is work, and it can be tough no matter what size of the ‘rock’.
9. Self-discovery is a natural stage in every individual’s life.
Even if you are looking for yourself in a dirty puddle on the side of the street.
10. Everybody feels as if they’re going crazy at one point or another.
Just take a deep breath and try not to do anything rash. Like killing the Prime Minister of Malaysia or something…
11. Playing it cool is the ultimate way to win any argument/confrontation.
Just let it go dude and walk away.
12. If one of your technological devices isn’t performing the way it should; banging, hitting, and throwing it will NOT fix the problem.
It just will never end well.
13. Perfecting the art of ‘The Stare Down’ will get you far in life.
Sometimes your eyes say so much more than your words.
14. And one last piece of advice from Derek Zoolander: There is more to life than being really, really, really ridiculously good-looking.
Give your life more meaning, by like helping people…that need help.