1. Your Pop is an expert driver in the snow.
2. He knows a good Christmas tree when he sees one.
Even if he hasn’t given much thought to where the hell it’s going to fit…
But no matter what he’ll find the perfect spot.
3. Your Dad knows all the clutch hiding spots for gifts.
4. He takes all his winter activities, such as sledding, VERY seriously.
5. He always puts his family’s safety first.
Especially his mother’s, because he’s definitely a momma’s boy.
6. Everywhere your Dad goes he’s spreading holiday cheer.
To fellow drivers on the icy roads…
To his colleagues at work…
And don’t forget about all the holiday spirit he shares with his family.
7. Your Dad puts his blood, sweat, and tears into decorating your house.
The lawn decorations get the brunt of his frustration…
But when his masterpiece is finally complete (or Mom finally realizes Dad forgot where the power source starts from)…
It shuts down the whole damn town. Literally.
8. He learns to accept all of his relatives despite their differences.
The ones who can’t cook.
The ones who can’t hear.
At least she tries, right?
9. He drinks eggnog like it’s his job, and from only the finest of glassware.
If your Pop is the real deal get him his own set of Moose nog cups this year.