1. Hunters (Supernatural)
So much crying. So much hurt. But they can’t stop watching.
The long hiatus only heightens the frenzy.
The range of emotions is bigger than the inside of the TARDIS.
They are new, but have grown fast.
They’re dedication to their ships is scary sometimes.
9. Ringers (The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings)
Some of the most dedicated fans. It’s not easy learning Elvish.
Bringing in a new wave of crazy thanks to the reboot.
11. Cumberbitches (Benedict Cumberbatch)
Yes, they are also Sherlockians, but c’mon, they’re okay withe calling themselves Cumberbitches.
John and Hank Green’s personal army.
The show ended last year, but it’s still on your dash constantly.
15. Tributes (The Hunger Games)
Even when the odds aren’t in their favor, they still to do stuff like this.
16. Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire
Even though Martin kills all their favorite characters, they still worship him.
18. Whedonverse Fans
From Browncoats to Slayers, these people love Joss Whedon.
They’ve even raised money to fund a video game based on the web comic.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.