Rapid fire questions.
Even Irving/Headless Sign.
“I’ve got the sign in my office right now. I got that sign pregnant three times. Now, here’s the thing; the sign’s all weird because I don’t really do yellow and black babies, you know what I’m saying. Cuz I’m like, “I’m not birthing a Steelers fan, I’m already a Steelers fan. So you want to birth a Cowboy and insert [the baby] into their coven and take them down from the inside.” So yeah, I ship that sign. Heavily.”
6. Tom worrying about his face.
15. The time the cast played “Fuck, Marry, Kill: Demon Edition”.
Katia: Probably marry the Headless Horseman. Kill Moloch, and sleep with the Sandman — he’s not a bad guy.
Tom: I have to fuck one of them? Are there no lady demons? I could dry-hump one of them. I will dry-hump the Horseman just for the alliteration. Definitely kill [Moloch], he’s very unpleasant. But then marry the Sandman?! But he can’t talk so I can just shove him in the corner with his spooky fingers.
Nicole: I would sleep with the Horseman because, you know, minus the head, everything else looks good — and who needs a face?
19. Tom answering “Star Trek vs Star Wars” a bit too fast while sitting next to his boss.
20. And when the cast pimped the World Series on Fox.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California. Kickoff is at 6:30 ET 🏈