“I think she’s remarkable. If I could work with Nicole for the rest of my career, I’d be quite happy.”
2. That time Orlando Jones and Katia Winter tweeted about wardrobe choices.
3. Everytime Orlando posts on Tumblr.
“Fangirls. Fangirls everywhere.”
“I think we have firmly established that I DO NOT take myself too seriously but good lord this picture is just straight up Sexy Hollow with a side of serious bad ass.
Excuse me for a minute while I stand in the corner fangirling myself.”
Rapid fire questions.
Even Irving/Headless Sign.
“I’ve got the sign in my office right now. I got that sign pregnant three times. Now, here’s the thing; the sign’s all weird because I don’t really do yellow and black babies, you know what I’m saying. Cuz I’m like, “I’m not birthing a Steelers fan, I’m already a Steelers fan. So you want to birth a Cowboy and insert [the baby] into their coven and take them down from the inside.” So yeah, I ship that sign. Heavily.”
6. Tom worrying about his face.
9. At NYC Comic-Con when Tom referred to himself as a “flouncing tart”.
“Now everyone is googling ‘flouncing tart’”.
11. The time Tom accidently gave away a spoiler about Ichabod’s clothing.
15. The time the cast played “Fuck, Marry, Kill: Demon Edition”.
Katia: Probably marry the Headless Horseman. Kill Moloch, and sleep with the Sandman — he’s not a bad guy.
Tom: I have to fuck one of them? Are there no lady demons? I could dry-hump one of them. I will dry-hump the Horseman just for the alliteration. Definitely kill [Moloch], he’s very unpleasant. But then marry the Sandman?! But he can’t talk so I can just shove him in the corner with his spooky fingers.
Nicole: I would sleep with the Horseman because, you know, minus the head, everything else looks good — and who needs a face?
16. Nicole posing with Officer Wendy Yancey, the real Sleepy Hollow’s only female police officer.
19. Tom answering “Star Trek vs Star Wars” a bit too fast while sitting next to his boss.
20. And when the cast pimped the World Series on Fox.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️