“I think she’s remarkable. If I could work with Nicole for the rest of my career, I’d be quite happy.”
2. That time Orlando Jones and Katia Winter tweeted about wardrobe choices.
3. Everytime Orlando posts on Tumblr.
“Fangirls. Fangirls everywhere.”
“I think we have firmly established that I DO NOT take myself too seriously but good lord this picture is just straight up Sexy Hollow with a side of serious bad ass.
Excuse me for a minute while I stand in the corner fangirling myself.”
Rapid fire questions.
Even Irving/Headless Sign.
“I’ve got the sign in my office right now. I got that sign pregnant three times. Now, here’s the thing; the sign’s all weird because I don’t really do yellow and black babies, you know what I’m saying. Cuz I’m like, “I’m not birthing a Steelers fan, I’m already a Steelers fan. So you want to birth a Cowboy and insert [the baby] into their coven and take them down from the inside.” So yeah, I ship that sign. Heavily.”
6. Tom worrying about his face.
9. At NYC Comic-Con when Tom referred to himself as a “flouncing tart”.
“Now everyone is googling ‘flouncing tart’”.
11. The time Tom accidently gave away a spoiler about Ichabod’s clothing.
15. The time the cast played “Fuck, Marry, Kill: Demon Edition”.
Katia: Probably marry the Headless Horseman. Kill Moloch, and sleep with the Sandman — he’s not a bad guy.
Tom: I have to fuck one of them? Are there no lady demons? I could dry-hump one of them. I will dry-hump the Horseman just for the alliteration. Definitely kill [Moloch], he’s very unpleasant. But then marry the Sandman?! But he can’t talk so I can just shove him in the corner with his spooky fingers.
Nicole: I would sleep with the Horseman because, you know, minus the head, everything else looks good — and who needs a face?
16. Nicole posing with Officer Wendy Yancey, the real Sleepy Hollow’s only female police officer.
19. Tom answering “Star Trek vs Star Wars” a bit too fast while sitting next to his boss.
20. And when the cast pimped the World Series on Fox.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›