4. But no matter what, you’re going to need some delicious food.
(It’s probably cheating to put a picture of bacon on here.)
5. That’s where we come in. With Game Day recipes for people who love to cook!
6. So, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME (football) RECIPES?
8. Or just the Pickled Eggs from the BLT above!
Half these bad boys, sprinkle some coarse salt over the top and crack open a beer. You’ll be happy you did.
11. Grilled, Butterflied Leg of Lamb with Garlic, Rosemary, and Ancho Chili
This spicy roasted red pepper and walnut spread is going to be a hit.
14. Tandoori Chicken Keema Paratha
Basically a chicken-stuffed flatbread that’s everything you’ve ever dreamed it could be.
15. Chicken Karaage with Yuzu Aioli
Thank you for the Yuzu Aioli because it’s a revelation.
17. Lobster Chowder
The most perfect thing for entertaining a crowd in these cold times.
19. Shrimp Kebabs
Because what says Game Day more than food on wooden stakes?
20. Patate Fritte with Garlic and Sage
The Italians make an extraordinary version of French fries.
21. Polenta with Sausage and Mushrooms
A simple, straightforward (and addicting) dish for a group.
22. Prosciutto with Cantaloupe Butter
It might sound fancy, but, at the end of the day, it’s just plain delicious.
23. Any other Game Day ideas? Add them in the comments!
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.