4. You can even work outside.
5. Or if you don’t want to interact with people, you can actually work from home.
7. You can wear whatever you want and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.
11. Every day can be “Bring Your Pet to Work Day.”
12. You can create your own work schedule.
15. You can snack all day without fear of judgment.
16. You don’t have to talk to co-workers you hate.
18. You can listen to whatever music you want, at whatever volume you want.
19. And perhaps best of all… you don’t have to worry about rush hour traffic.
In short, working from home totally rocks.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›