1. When he wrestled between having his head in the game and singing about his feelings.
2. That time he felt like just holding the basketball and belting out a note and Zeke the Baker looked confused.
3. When he didn’t even know what creme brulee was.
For real, WTF, Troy?
5. That time he was the “exclamation point” in this weird “cheer.”
It was supposed to be a nice gesture, I guess?
6. He wore his warm-up track jacket over a wife beater.
7. That time he dropped his basketball and thrusted in front of the whole school.
He was just really excited for summer.
8. When he skipped across the kitchen with Chad, and everyone was weirded out by it.
9. When he kneeled on the ground and looked up at everyone like, “What? I won’t regret this later.”
10. It’s no secret that the entire “Bet On It” sequence is the most humiliating thing anyone has ever done.
12. Is he really feeling the music or does he have gas? Not sure.
15. That time he complained about his suit being “too tight and making him look weird.”
And he felt the need to thrust.
17. “The Boys Are Back” is also quite the embarrassing number.
20. The top of their car flew off, and he screamed in terror.
You are in a junk yard, Zac. You will be alright.