20. Obviously, you have a “thing” for anything Disney.
And all your friends from home think you’re obsessed. (and you kind of are…but it’s a healthy obsession!)
19. Disney World (or Disneyland) is your home.
Who wouldn’t want to live within ten minutes of a magical theme park with 7,000+ college kids that like all the same things as you?
18. You get really emotional over anything involving Walt Disney.
We know it’s weird. The feels…there’s too many.
17. You know all the words to the song in Splash Mountain.
“Pretty good, sure as you’re born.”
16. You also know every second of dialogue from the Tower of Terror.
A warm welcome back to those of you who made it…
15. You know where all the best Hidden Mickeys are located.
And point them out every time you see them. (This one is a classic from the dining room at the Haunted Mansion.)
14. You’ve drank “around the world” multiple times.
And know only the bravest of souls start at Mexico.
13. Every Sunday you have the urge to go to the House of Blues with your roommates…
12. …despite the questionable clientele and poor choices that are made.
What happens at HOB stays at HOB.
11. Your blood actually boils when someone says they have a “friend who plays Belle.”
Just..NO. Belle has a lot of friends. The end.
10. It took over a year for you to stop pointing with two fingers.
9. You often find yourself craving Dole Whips, Mickey waffles, Mickey premium bars, etc.
8. You get choked up when one of your friends “checks in” at West Clock
The entrance to “backstage” at the Magic Kingdom.
7. You would literally murder for the chance to stay in the Cinderella’s castle suite.
JUST ONE NIGHT. PLEASEEEEE
6. Everyone tries to stump you with Disney trivia.
…but fails because you already know everything.
5. When you got home, you called your work’s uniform a “costume,” and everyone thought you were weird.
4. You became depressed for a week after you left because everyone wasn’t always in a good mood.
3. You can’t stop talking about Disney things and all the awesome things you did on your internship.
Something only fellow CPs understand!
2. In your spare time, you can be found planning your next Disney vacation.
The amount of times you have previously gone is simply not enough.
1. You think about working for Disney again all the time even though you already have an established career.
CRYING. SAY IT AIN’T SO, PETER.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›