1. You’re reaching for the light at the end of the tunnel like:
Because you’re almost done with your papers/assignments and it’s finals week.
2. Worst part is, your friends tell you they don’t have any exams, and you’re like:
4. So you take a break, and you’re like:
Peace out, girl scout—because you’re really overwhelmed.
5. You start to have a breakdown and your roomie/bestie comes over like:
It’s ok, you can do this! Because HUGS.
6. You start to feel better about your exams and you’re like:
You know what could make this better? …PAJAMAS DURING EXAMS.
7. Then you’re thinking about pj’s, and your bed, and you start yawning:
…But don’t give in to sleep yet, you can do it!
8. There’s a solution to your problem:
Guzzle some of that sweet nectar of life… COFFEE!
10. Then you realize you’re running out of time:
Even if you don’t shower, you can still do something to your hair.
11. …Aaaaaaand your eyelids are starting to droop:
Don’t pass out! You’re almost there!
13. Hmmm, snuggle buddy:
Maybe you should rethink that not-showering idea…
15. All showered?
Now you start to feel like a zombie, and you’re beginning to regret the all-nighter…
16. But then you remember… you’re gonna PUNCH YOUR FINALS IN THE FACE!
Because you didn’t sacrifice your precious beauty sleep for nothing, right?!